1. Trips to Starbuck’s to get that coffee to stay awake. Then taking 95917872817439 minutes to decide between my usual green tea frappuccino, hot green tea, or caramel frappuccino OR trying out one of the festive flavors. Ah decisions!
2. Routine study breaks to watch tv and check the social media sites. These breaks always seem to last a lot longer than planned.
3. Jamming out to my “Sleepyhead” station on Pandora…coupled with tunes from my Mozart station to feel the intelligent vibes seep through me.
4. Mindlessly looking at online fashion blogs and clothing stores. Perhaps the future purchase of beautiful dress might inspire/motivate me to study well so I can reward my self.
5. Studying. I guess that’s important. And hey, I got down to studying eventually. Oh wait, what am I doing on here then?
Dear studying, here I come.